I actually never do these ~but as you can see ,today Idid !
1. Are you a child of the 70s, 80s, or 90s?
I was born in 1941 so shall we say the 50’s
2. Where were you born?
At ‘Pleasant view’
3. What kind of home did you grow up in?
Pleasant View was a charming cottage; we lived there until I was about 10, and then a brand new council house.
4. Did you enjoy your childhood?
Yes, although the country was recovering from the war, I can’t remember going short on any thing, but our wants were very simple then, no keeping up with the Jones, everyone was in the same boat, there was an abundance of love and discipline was important.
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A fashion designer.
6. What do you want to be now?
Happy and Healthy
7. What was your first best friend's name?
Joy Walker and Serena Cunnington
8. Is she still your friend?
Joy and I spoke recently on the phone and exchanged emails
9. Can you name all the schools you ever attended?
Kings Cliffe Endowed, don’t think secondary schools, were invented then lol, I did pass 11 plus but was unable to accept
10. Were you closer to your mom or dad as a kid?
They both played very big parts in my upbringing.
11. What was the first record, tape or CD you remember buying?
Pat Boone’s 'Love Letters in the sand'….and then music for the younger generation, really took off… Bill Haley, Elvis…it was a wonderful time to grow up music wise .And oh how we danced !
12. How old is a good age to have kids?
Mark was born when I was 19, the others when I was in my 20’s, it worked well we all grew up together, and they are now my best friends
13. Are you scared of anything?
Heights, enclosed spaces, rats and mice ugh
14. What was your favourite class in elementary school?
Art, English, drama
15. Did you buy school lunch or bring your own?
Went home for lunch, until the introduction of school dinners, then had lunch at school as often as I was allowed.
16. Broken any bones or had any freaky accidents as a kid?
No. Did get knocked of my bike by a car, and had a sore bum as a result, I remember!
17. Were you a mean kid?
No I don’t think so, though I did tip my little brother out of the dolls pram
18. Favourite board game of all time?
Ludo, snakes and ladders
19. Did you play house or pretend to be a super hero?
Yes, a clothes horse and sheet made a great tent
20. Seriously, are you still just a kid at heart?
I can’t possibly be accused of being in my second childhood, haven’t done with the first one yet!
Hope you enjoyed this and I will tag whoever feels inclined ...Have a good day ,with love from