Sunday 11 September 2005

Sorry no entry yesterday ,the day just disappeared, from under my nose,the only "window"  I found myself with , Maurice was on the P C ,WELL,it is our P C so you have to allow them to use it sometimes dont you ?

So what was I doing,? oh yes ,shopping,washing, cooking ,watched casualty on the box and then Kellys heros , then to bed and read while Maurice stayed up to watch the boxing.

The court I have been at most this year are holding a birthday party they have been open twenty years ,I have been invited to it tomorrow, so I have been making a skirt to wear ,I have to finish it today!(leave every thing to the last minute)!!I am looking forward to the party , on this occation I dont have to do any of the preparation,The manager will be back from her holiday,My line manager will be there and our chief exec, who , I havent seen since my leaving party,oh and the Mayor is to be there too, there will be eats and entertainment so will be a good day.The proposed ending time coincides with Maurices finishing time so he will collect me and take me home,goody, straight home ,no bus !

Well ,since I now have to finish  the afore mentioned skirt,and then theres the dreaded ironing ,and Sunday lunch to cook I will now close a very mundane entry .                                            Have a happy Blessed Sunday folks    Jan xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

entry far from mundane...never under estimate yourself...hope you finished your skirt - now that is what I call leaving something till the last minute LOL...enjoy the party sounds like it will be fun...Ally

Anonymous said...

you are clever making a skirt, if I attempted it would fall apart as I was wearing it. I hope you get it finished in time. I love Sunday lunches, yummy :).........Jules xxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Hope you get your skirt finished, I haven't made clothes since my kids were small, I think I've forgotten how to do it now! Have a good time at the party.
Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan,Your entry isn't mudane. The party sounds good you will have to tell us all about it.You will finish your skirt in time I have every faith in you , I've seen some of the lovely skirts Youv'e made, wish I was as clever as you! Love Jeanxx

Anonymous said...

Used to attempt to make clothes, were never wearable lol

Anonymous said...

Hi , Folks Nedmoh, is my little sister ,Jean and I dont even have to pay her to say these nice things !!  Jan

Anonymous said...

Never was any good with a needle.  Hope you have a great time tomorrow. Wish I was coming with you instead of going where I have to go.  We used to share the pc and it drove me mad until we got a better one and him indoors has the old one. Now we are both happy!

Anonymous said...

I 'allow' Robbie on this one and then find myself mentally wishing he would hurry up!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, nice that your sister leaves comments :o)
You are not mundane!!!
We are learning more about YOU all the time, so it's never mundane!
Very much admire that you make your own clothes, even if you do leave it to the last minute, lol ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good day yesterday and a good one to look forward to this week - Have fun!!