Tuesday 21 February 2006

The Tooth Fairy !

Hello every one, here we are again ,I was at the dentist this morning at nine o clock,Maurice took me so no need to walk ,we get there just as the Dentists and nurses were arriving and the first patients.Maurice dropped me off saying he would park down the road abit ,as he could see the car park at the dentists was becoming busy ,I was shown into the waiting room and listened to all the greetings ,some patients were sent up stairs and as I sat waiting for my nurse to call me,I heard a commotion ,coming from the reception area ,"You can cancell my appointment ,your just a shower of sh**! " came this irate male voice ! I think it was to do with the parking ,oh dear I hope he does'nt live to regret his out burst,when he needs a dentist in the future ,I was then called in and I handed over my little screw of tissue containing the tooth and before I knew it,the tooth was back in place .Home we came ,the post man had delivered four more birthday cards ,making sixteen now ! oh lucky me .I read some journals till it was safe to have a coffee! I have cleared up the ironing ,and the washer is on doing another load ,Just about to go and make some lunch ,so have a good day everyone ,With Love from 

                      

   Another lovely signature made for me by Donna.  

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good that was easily fixed then ;)

Anonymous said...

Did you put your tooth under the pillow last night - and did the tooth fairy leave you anything...lol....Glad it is back in place ..Such a shame that person had a tantrum in reception....I hope he don't live to regret it either.  Dentists are so hard to find these days.........Love your Graphics today ........Ally

Anonymous said...

Glad you ar all sorted again hope is stays this time. Did the tooth fairy bring you anything I think a pound is the going rate these days. Love joan.

Anonymous said...

Whose a popular girl then to get all those birthday cards. Glad the dentist visit went well and your tooth is back where it should be.Pretty graphics with two cuddly Scoobys............Love Jeanxx

Anonymous said...

Glad it's back in place Jan.  That fella will regret the outburst as you say, hope he knows how to humble himself. Wow at the birthday cards........you're much loved, enjoy it, you're a lovely lady. Rache xx

Anonymous said...

A quick PAINLESS trip to the dentist is never a bad thing!  
~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

Glad it all went well at the dentist.  Wondered what had happened to that man, still no good losing his temper was it!

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

glad your fixed up again for now :o)  I've given up on the cards i was sent from edinburgh ever arriving :o(     Caff xxx

Anonymous said...

Glad you're whole again :) Our dentist has just gone private so he will live to regret his outburst

Anonymous said...

Hope your crown stays in place this time!!  Belated birthday greetings.  Eve

Anonymous said...

Sixteen cards??  I never get that many you lucky thing ;-)  Glad it went ok at the dentist.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan,  I`m glad you have your tooth back where it belongs.  I think that man may live to regret his outburst at the dentist.  My dentist would have told him to leave the building and never darken the doors again...only in words that are unprintable here...lol! :o))

Sandra xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Glad your tooth is all sorted again. As for that bloke shouting his mouth off, the dentist should have crowned him, (geddit?) lol. x

Anonymous said...

Good to hear 'The Tooth' is back in place, and not too painful.
Is that the 'Tooth Fairy'?
Aileen.....X

Anonymous said...

Glad you got the tooth back in place. Love your name tag. Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan!

First time to visit your journal.  I received your email and have been searching ever since for your journal.  I finally tracked it down in someones side list!  Found it just in time to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

My friend has two sharpei's.  One is young and so fiesty, the other one is older and thinks little one is a complete pest!!!

I had a dentist that made the temporary tooth as pretty as the permanent one.  But my dentist now, as sweet as he is, does not make the temporary pretty.  They say it's only a temporary, and it's rough and just throughly disgusting feeling.  Hope you get your permanent one soon!

Take Care!

Darlene

http://journals.aol.com/djohn52/AgeingGracefullyWithAllTheHelpIC/

Anonymous said...

Jan,
I enjoy the graphics you use. Good to hear your temp tooth is back in place.And pleased to hear there really is a tooth fairy! LOL!     ~Deborah

Anonymous said...

Don't chew chewing gum! I love the Tinkerbell!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan. . A very happy belated birthday to you ! SOunds like you had a lovely one and you got lots of cards and presents too.Hope your tooth is ok now.