Friday 24 February 2006

On line at last !

Another one of Donna's lovely  designs,she entitled this one waiting !and since I've been doing just that yesterday and today ,it seems appropriate !and what have I been waiting for ?Well simply AOL to allow me to file some things onto file manager ,and then yesterday afternoon it would'nt allow me to go on line at all ,then again this afternoon ,so though I went out today with Mark and Chrissy and Chrissy's friend Dawn ,I'm later posting than I planned to be .

Maurice went back to work today ,that week went by so quickly  ,As I said we all went into Huntingdon today Dawn makes greetings cards so we went to a couple of craft shops ,to buy the bits ,for her cards .We had a lovely time brousing ,though I think Mark got a bit fed up with us ?We also did a tour of the charity shops ,where I bought a lovely ankle length skirt ,in brown ,and if anyone admires it and asks where it came from I shall tell them ,'just a little boutique I know'! I bought photo paper and a pack of A4,for the use of...We also went onto the market ,and I bought some wooden ornamental mushrooms for the garden .Hey isnt it staying lighter longer ?

Allys ,Daughter Lynn is experimenting with  graphics and much to my delight I recieved a lovely surprise last evening ,she had made me my lovely signature ,so I will say have a very good evening everyone with love from  

                                                       

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan,  I love looking round charity shops, there is some really good stuff to be had. Last year I bought a lovely pair of next trousers for £2.50.  Just because someone else doesn`t want it doesn`t mean nobody else does. A mate found herself a Prada handbag for £10, though I wonder if they knew what it cost when brand new.  Lynn is really clever making the lovely `Jan` tag.  I expect we`ll be seeing more of them in the future. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh both your tags are lovely today :o) I make cards too as you know...I don't just use specific card making bits but all kinds of bits and bobs i see that i think will work on a card   Caff xxxx

Anonymous said...

When you mention Huntingdon it always reminds me of the Garden centre on the outskirts of the town that we would often visit when we lived in Northants.  I also liked to wander around the town and then get some shopping from Sainsburys before heading home.  Glad you had a good day and found the "little boutique"...my favourite shop too!!  Eve

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan ,My computer or should I say AOl was also playing up yesterday,seems ok again today.!! Glad you had a good day shopping at Huntingdon.Your new skirt sounds nice.The graphic signature that Lyn made is very nice.We have Dan and Maisie tonight,Have a good weekend .........Love Jeanxx

Anonymous said...

MMM, been having problems on the boys computers, mines been ok though, great graphics

Anonymous said...

They're both lovely tags Jan, oh! to be talented, I wish :)  Sounds like you had a wonderful day out, it makes up for AOL being a bit techy with files at times.  Hope it all goes smoothly now.  Rache xx

Anonymous said...

Jan is it really a week ago since Maurice started his holiday time just flies by............Glad you enjoyed your trip to Huntindon and got some Bargains.... Skirt sounds great - like the Mushrooms for the garden.....and yes the nights are definitely pulling out.. Spring will soon be here..........Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan. . .I love the charity shops too. Am wondering just where Huntingdon is? Your skirt sounds lovely.Oh and I love the pretty rope heart.

Anonymous said...

aol seems to be having lots of probs, no alerts bad connections. Your skirt sounds lovely. No alert went for my last entry if you fancy a peek............Jules xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Well that was a bit naughty of Aol, still, the shoping sounds good!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely sig :-)  Glad you had a good shopping trip and I wondered where you were yesterday.  Typical AoL!!

Anonymous said...

Wondered where you were! I tried for ages yesterday to get on AOL, thought it was me........
Allan and I love to visit 'Charity' Shops, whatever Town we happen to be in!
Aileen....X

Anonymous said...

Make sure you haven't filled up your limited space.

Anonymous said...

Hello Jan,
Glad that you were finally able to log on. I like shopping for bargains, and charity shops are always a good place to stop. As always...love the graphics.   ~Deborah

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan
Oops, sorry i missed your birthday - sounds like you had a nice time, i certainly hope you did.  The garden mushrooms sound lovely, i have always admired them, wouldn't mind a couple in my garden!   Have a lovely weekend - keep the celebrations going!
Luv Jayne xx

Anonymous said...

I don't believe the alert came through on this entry for me. I am reading it from todays entry. Love your name tag. Helen